Centennial Chiropractor: Conditions That See Great Results In Our Office
If you struggle with back pain, neck pain, migraines, shoulder pain, fatigue, sciatica, pregnancy, postpartum, a car accident injury, or other painful condition, chiropractor Dr. Matthew Pennetti and chiropractor Dr. Lauren Pennetti can help. We have been helping families in Centennial, Greenwood Village, and Denver since 2018, helping you find pain relief and enjoy active, healthy lifestyles through highly-skilled gentile and specific Neuro-Structural chiropractic care.
Our Chiropractor in Centennial Can Help You With…
The following is a brief list of the most common types of conditions that our chiropractor sees great results with. If you or a loved one is experiencing any type of pain—or if you just want to take your health and wellness goals further with sleep, fitness and nutrition advice, please contact us in Centennial at 720-676-6440 today.
- Migraines – Every migraine is different. But every migraine is triggered and made worse by 5 basic factors. Sufferers see lasting positive change once they address these factors through our specialized approach, the Denver Migraine Method™ and specific Neuro-Structural chiropractic care.
- Headaches – Emotional stress, pinched nerves, nutrition, whiplash, and hormonal imbalance can contribute to headaches. Neuro-Structural chiropractic helps to relieve the headaches.
- Lower Back Pain – Your back pain may be a dull ache, sharp, stabbing, or sharp, shooting pain into your lower back and down your legs. Chiropractic care is highly effective at providing pain relief and correcting the spinal problems contributing to your pain.
- Sciatica – Pain running down the lower back, through the buttock, and into the leg is defined as sciatica. There are multiple reasons for sciatica, your spine being one of them. The symptoms of sciatica are signs that there is a core problem in your lower back. Dr. Pennetti can uncover the hidden cause and recommend appropriate treatment or next steps.
- Neck Pain – Your neck can be stiff, sharp, or achy when there is a core problem in your spine. This may be due to too much cell phone usage, or computer time, or sleeping wrong. When your neck is in the improper position for too long, your vertebrae can shift, along with increased pressure to the surrounding ligaments, muscle, and soft tissue. Both of these problems respond well to Neuro-Structural chiropractic care.
- Pregnancy – It’s common to experience hip pain during pregnancy, as well as pubic symphysis pain, or Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD). Dr. Matt Pennetti and Dr. Lauren Pennetti are experts in helping pregnant moms overcome this discomfort, as well as using Webster’s Technique to assist in round ligament tightness.
- Postpartum – Fatigue, and pain in postpartum are common symptoms for a mom. This can be due to scar tissue, shifting of the pelvis and low back vertebrae during delivery, or loss of sleep. Fortunately, Neuro-Structural chiropractic is great for postpartum symptoms.
- Whiplash – When the head whips back and forth, muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, and vertebrae have the potential to tear and shift. This is the most common injury in a car accident, but it can also be due to a hard fall, sports injury, work injury, or fall down the stairs. Chiropractic care is very beneficial in whiplash cases.
- Frozen Shoulder – Shoulder pain can have many contributing factors, including the surrounding muscle, cervical spine, A/C joint of the shoulder, and rotator cuff. Any imbalance or misalignment may cause achy, sharp, or stabbing pain when lifting the shoulder, or moving it. Fortunately, Neuro-Structural chiropractic care has shown to be very beneficial for improving several of these core problems.
With highly-skilled hands-on or instrument spinal adjustment techniques and corrections, Neuro-Structural chiropractic, upper cervical chiropractic care, nutritional support, sleep support, movement support, pregnancy chiropractic, postpartum chiropractic, corrective chiropractic, ergonomics and proper posture, and other techniques, our chiropractors and our team can help you! Call us in Centennial at 720-676-6440 for an appointment.